Numero Uno


Dear Qaiser,

I can’t believe you are already ONE! Where did the year go? It seems like just yesterday that I met you and held your tiny body next to mine for the first time. And, yet, here we are a whole year later.

This has been a truly remarkable year. You have grown and changed so much from that tiny bundle we brought home last April. Now you are crawling all over the place, you pull up on furniture and even try to climb the stairs. For most of this year you’ve been content to stay where I put you but now your adventurous side is starting to come out. You know no fear and will walk head first into the unknown….. Literally. I hope that as you grow older you are bold to take new risks and that you learn from your journeys, no matter the outcome.

Early birthday celebration. Just the three of us.



First birthday party

Happy first birthday to my little emperor! May this be just the beginning of many wonderful years to come! And sorry, no birthday present for you. I decided not to get you one because at this age you are more interested in the wrapping paper than the actual present!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: